Nov 13, 2010

.............Dreams Come True.............

The title "Dreams Come True" tells the feeling of dreams coming true, really it makes me feel so high....This is what that happens in every one's life sometimes. 
Every one has dreams and they wish to them happening, some people might have fear of losing their dreams but i believe that when we have dreams, God makes them true sooner or later.
 I have also enjoyed some of my dreams coming true, like later i was wishing of my own lap top and after couple of days, my brother surprisingly gifted me that, i was shocked and surprised too to see that dream of mine coming true.
I remember the one also that can't be forgoton, that once, during my exams i wished of having strike on the day of paper so that i will complete my preparation and suddenly i heard the news about strike on the another day.
These kinds of dreams i have seen many times and i guess we all sometimes have these silly and stupid dreams and wish them to come true.
Here silly dreams means like little and funny when we wish to go out, hang out with friends, want some money, want some exciting when we get bore etc.
But jokes apart, I have lots of dreams and they are not little, dreams like i want to do  something, be something, wanna do something for my country and pray for others too for their dreams may come true soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment